We offer a variety of activities for children and adults. Click on the title to get more information about any of these programs.
- Beca Angel Scholarship Program Offers tuition BECA (scholarships) to qualified high school and university students of need who show merit and maintain the required GPA.
- Bridge to English “Puente Hacia el Ingles”, after-school English classes for community children held at The Palapa Center.
- Summer Water Safety During their summer vacation students from the Bridge to English Program learn to swim and other important water safety rules.
- Eco Ed for Kids Helping our students understand their place in the natural world.
- Children’s Art Program Saturday morning painting classes taught by Todos Santos artists for children from the Bridge-to-English Program
- Todos Santos Community Library Located at The Palapa Learning Center, the Biblioteca Elena Poniatowska is a bilingual library offering over 9,000 books, magazines, audio books, DVDs, and videos in a clean, hospitable environment in which to enjoy them.
- Children’s Library (Rincon de Cuentos) A large selection of children’s literature, from picture and story books to emerging readers and chapter books. There are also children’s movies on VHS and DVD’s.
- Adult English Program Offers regularly scheduled evening classes in English to the local community.
- Anti-Graffiti Students from our school scholarship BECA Program participate as “graffiti guerillas” and help preserve the beauty of Todos Santos by painting out graffiti while fullfilling their community service requirement.
This page is also available in: Español (Spanish)