The Palapa Society believes in the absolute necessity of a good education and ensuring every student who yearns for one has the chance to acquire it.
• Over 90 academic scholarships for our Palapa School, local middle school, high school and university students.
• English instruction programs for over 100 children and adults.
• Community library with special programming for children.
• Materials and supplies for all programs.
• Support of the ranch students housed at the Internado Center.
• Administration and financial support of Bomberos, the volunteer fire department and Todos Santos Box, a local boxing program.
• Medical support for children 18 & under.
• Support for local academic and athletic special events.
• Safety improvements & maintenance costs for interim Palapa Center.
• Building fund investment for future, permanent Palapa Center.
How can you donate?
• An on-line US tax deductible contribution can be made through the International Community Foundation.
• A direct deposit or wire transfer to The Palapa Society of Todos Santos, A.C. account
(please note, for “Palapa Building Campaign”) to:
Blvd. Benito Juárez, esq. Zaragoza s/n, Todos Santos, B.C.S., MX
Account No.: 0171817345
Routing # (CLABE): 12040001718173454
Swift Number: BCMRMXMMPYM Branch Number: 5226 Todos Santos