• Ninety academic scholarships for high school and university students.
• English instruction programs for over 100 children and adults.
• Community library with special programming for children.
• Materials and supplies for all programs.
• Transportation support for C.A.M. students (special needs).
• Support of the ranch students housed at the Internado Center.
• Administration and financial support of Bomberos, the volunteer fire department and Todos Santos Box, a local boxing program.
• Medical support for children 18 & under.
• Support for local academic and athletic special events.
• Safety improvements & maintenance costs for interim Palapa Center.
• Building fund investment for future, permanent Palapa Center.
Palapa Building Campaign Fund
In 2012, through the generosity of Peter Buck and Chloe Johnson, The Palapa Society was given temporary use of a building in the San Vicente neighborhood of Todos Santos to house The Palapa Center. Their kindness gave us a safe and convenient environment to administer community programs. It was their intention that The Palapa Society use this opportunity to begin a campaign to raise funds for acquisition of real property and the construction of a permanent Palapa Center. In 2013, we launched the “Palapa Building Campaign Fund” to make this opportunity a reality.
You can help us fulfill our vision by making a donation to the “Palapa Building Campaign Fund”
• An on-line US tax deductible contribution can be made through the International Community Foundation.
• A direct deposit or wire transfer to The Palapa Society of Todos Santos, A.C. account
(please note, for “Palapa Building Campaign”) to:
Blvd. Benito Juárez, esq. Zaragoza s/n, Todos Santos, B.C.S., MX
Account No.: 0171817345
Routing # (CLABE): 12040001718173454
Swift Number: BCMRMXMMPYM Branch Number: 5226 Todos Santos