We offer a variety of activities for children and adults. Click on the title to get more information about any of these programs.
- Beca Angel Scholarship Program Offers tuition BECA (scholarships) to qualified high school and university students of need who show merit and maintain the required GPA.
- Bridge to English “Puente Hacia el Ingles”, after-school English classes for community children held at The Palapa Center.
- Summer Water Safety During their summer vacation students from the Bridge to English Program learn to swim and other important water safety rules.
- (Chino) Medical Program Provides resources and financial support to children and their families in need.
- Eco Ed for Kids Helping our students understand their place in the natural world.
- Children’s Art Program Saturday morning painting classes taught by Todos Santos artists for children from the Bridge-to-English Program
- Todos Santos Community Library Located at The Palapa Center, our bilingual library offers a selection of over 9,000 books together with magazines, audio books, dvd’s, and videos in a clean, hospitable environment in which to enjoy them.
- Children’s Library (Rincon de Cuentos) A large selection of children’s literature, from picture and story books to emerging readers and chapter books. There are also children’s movies on VHS and dvd’s.
- Adult English Program Offers regularly scheduled evening classes in English to the local community.
- Anti-Graffiti Students from our school scholarship BECA Program participate as “graffiti guerillas” and help preserve the beauty of Todos Santos by painting out graffiti while fullfilling their community service requirement.